Yesterday was chaotic as predicted. We’ve had to adapt to the rain yesterday and today. It’s been fun yet challenging. I feel like I’m on an exponential learning curve. I love these kids.
Here are a few pictures from the last couple of days
The first day we tied different color ribbons around the wrists to separate them into groups. Not many kids had them the second day. :P
RAIN!
Hurrying up to try to finish all the sandwiches before chow down time
Field hockey!
Netball!
The cutest girl ever!
Our team of coaches!
We didn't have as many kids as we were expecting but I think that's because of the rain. It has still been a blast-the excitement the kids get from being cheered on and learning new skills is great. There are definitely some rowdy youngsters but that just means we get to love on them even more. Tomorrow is the last day in the Masiphumelele community.
No comments:
Post a Comment