Thursday, July 7, 2011

A break in structure

Today was one of my favorite days. This morning Sharon decided that it would be best to take a break from the previous structure of the clinic and have more of a lets just spend time with the kids kind of day. I think it was just what we all needed. There were still coaches administering the two most popular sports( hockey and soccer) and there were unofficial netball and volleyball games going on as well. We played freeze tag (they call it stuck in the mud), hulu-hooped and played catch having time to talk all the while. I think I enjoyed this day so much because I got to spend much more time getting to know the kids rather than instructing them. Tomorrow is the last day in Ocean View and the last of our sports clinics. I must cherish the last moments!

Some pictures from today :)

Cutie pies!

Lots of awesome kiddos!

Saying Grace before lunch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment