Well I am back in the USA and have had some time to catch up on sleep. I definitely miss the beautiful landscape and accents of South Africa. It all seems like a distant memory as time relentlessly marches on. But I have shared with you my journey and this is my last post to tie things up.
I can’t seem to come up with the words to do justice to this trip. It was challenging but filled with joy and I learned so much about myself and a little corner of another part of the world. I pray that the sports clinics are just a small part of the bigger mission to pour into these impoverished communities and the future generations.
If you want to know more or have questions, I’d love to sit down and chat with you! Thanks for being a part of this with me. Your prayers and support have been a huge blessing to me J
No comments:
Post a Comment